Tuesday, August 1, 2017

zig clean color and bristol smooth again

Did you see yesterday's post?

I've been wanting to make the Zig clean color brush pen to paper watercolor thing work, ya know?

This Bristol paper is the answer. Its smooth nature makes moving and blending the color with a water brush pretty darn easy. FYI, the color of the paper is quite creamy. Since I kept my panel nearly full-size, that's why I chose to use a colored cardbase.

Yesterday's card was pretty in-your-face as far as the colors go. Here's my second example. I pulled out light purple and ochre (yeah, whatever) to color this STAMPlorations In Bloom Plumeria.


Added a  sentiment from Avery Elle Simply Tags Everyday and voila!

Next up, more Simply Graphic die fun. Have a good day!

4 comments:

Hannelie said...

Absolutely stunning!

shirley-bee said...

Ooh, I like this subtler version!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful!

Anita in France said...

Delicate and lovely, Maria ... the coloured card base draws the eye beautifully to that gorgeous colouring! Excited to see what you've been doing with SG! Hugs, Anita :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...