Saturday, July 15, 2017

one unicorn, bitte

Funny how life is sometimes. Just commented on IG that although I'm not a unicorn fan, I really like the new one from Concord and 9th. The same day, DD asks me if I can make a card for her girlfriend who's turning 20. With a unicorn, bitte! Whaaaaaaatttt?

Thank goodness for clip art.



I used Winnie and Walter's Color challenge for July. And while I was over there I saw that this month's Rerun is Kindness. So I used that too for some tree and mini heart stamping on my cardbase. (I must apologize. This was the only photo in focus, so it'll have to do. I'm still getting the hang of flatlay photography. You can barely see the tree in the lower right corner.) I'm hooking up at:
Happy Little Stampers - Anything goes with Dies too

Added some gold striped washi, a gold striped horn and a flower sequin for some shine. Because unicorn.

Other products I used were Audrey Cutaways, Big Bold Party Cutaways, MFT Bottlecap Numbers and digi paper from Melstampz.





3 comments:

Anita in France said...

Sweet and so pretty, Maria ... the soft colours are lovely! I'm not a unicorn fan either ... well, unless they're real life ones that is, then I'm a big fan!!! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

That was spooky, wasn't it! It's like thinking of a person and then the phone rings and there they are! You made a really fun and delightful unicorn card with your clip art, Maria!! Thank you for the visit to me; so lovely to see you!! Hugs, Darnell

Happy Dance said...

Yeah....if you ask granddaughter what her favorite things are, she'll tell you, "rainbows and unicorns." Neither of them trips my trigger. But your card does! It's very sweet without being 'overunicorned,' lol. I like the chicken wire paper you've used, and those dies are perfect here. This is, in my opinion, the perfect unicorn card. Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...