Friday, June 28, 2013

over the edge again (SSS)

I liked the result of the patriotic stars card and this one with he-man bling so much, I made a couple more.  I think the design works well for a kid's birthday...


Does it look kinda Superman-y?  That's the theme of the gift BFF's little one is getting for his bday and this card is for him.  Or how about for a graduation card, using the graduate's school colors...


TIP:  Only use your mask to ink two or three stars.  If you use it for more the ink will seep through the Post-it note leaving fuzzy edges.  Look closely at the birthday card and you'll see what I mean.  Oops.  Now you know why the he-man bling made an appearance ;)

I'm joining the Anything Goes fun at Simon Says Stamp this week.  Don't they have the greatest line of stamps and dies?

Have a nice weekend.


Supplies :
Paper: Bringmann
Stamps: Birthday sentiment Clear and Simple Stamps, Congrats The Craft's Meow
Ink: Distress Ink, Versafine
Tools:star and square die Sizzix, scissors
Other: Post-It, makeup sponge, sequins

6 comments:

Unknown said...

more awesomeness! i love the green/blue combo :)

Laura Sterckx said...

Hey!

These are two awesome cards! I think the first one definitely looks Superman-y! I love the sequins, they are great little details! And I love the color combo on the second card! That's a great graduation card!

Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge! :)
Laura

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW WOW WOW this is a real stunner!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

WOW WOW WOW this is a real stunner!!!!

Happy Dance said...

Great cards. I love those stars just hanging around the bottom. And your inking is amazing. Really great idea for graduation cards too. You're so smart!! : ) Bev

alexandra s.m. said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!
hope you're having a nice week-end my Friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...